Keeprite Gas Furnaces
The Keeprite® ProComfort® EC 97 Variable-Speed Modulating Gas Furnace featuring the
Observer™ communicating system is designed to take your home to a new level of comfort
and efficiency. Teamed with our Observer communicating wall control and the appropriate
air conditioner and indoor coil, the ProComfort EC 97 functions as part of a complete
communicating home comfort system. Various components of the system “talk” to each other
electronically, fine-tuning comfort levels while maximizing energy savings.
Ruud RGRM Series
Ruud Achiever® Series 95% 2-Stage Upflow Gas Furnace with Dual Comfort Control™
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low-heat and 100% capacity for high-heat.
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance a two-stage thermostat is recommended.)
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile “34 inch” design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner.
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow-opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels and year-round energy savings.
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or side of the cabinet on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation.
- Solid bottom is standard.
- Control board diagnostics.
A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Ruud Achiever ® Series 95% A.F.U.E. gas furnaces are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models.